《 One Good Book, Sharing of Infinity 》 Activity 1: Sharing& Getting Collection of goodwill allows books to travel around. Donate ...
《One Good Book, Sharing of Infinity》
Activity 1: Sharing& Getting
Collection of goodwill allows books to travel around.
Donate your good books that you no longer read. Let’s deliver our love together and allow each book to meet with more bosom friends while traveling with travelers.
【Your Sharing, Our Gift】：For those who donate their good books to each event service counter during “2015 Sun Moon Lake International Fireworks Music & Come!Bike Day Festival” event period (10/23, 10/24 night, 10/31, 11/1, 11/7, 11/8, 11/14 or 11/15), they’ll receive one Sun Moon Lake star fridge magnet of “OH Bear,” “Luby” or “Nine Frog”(randomly picked). Magnet supply is limited and is on first come first served basis. Note 1：This activity will be carried out at the service counter of each event site.
Activity 2: Lucky Draw for Book Donation
1. Activity Date: 2015 Sun Moon Lake International Fireworks Music & Come!Bike Day Festival event period (10/23, 10/24, 10/25, 10/31, 11/1, 11/7, 11/8, 11/14 and 11/15)
2. Activity Time: 9am to 5pm
3. Activity Location: Xiang Shan Tourist Center
4. Rules of Activity: People personally delivers one book to Xiang Shan Tourist Center service counter staff for exchange will be entitled to a lucky draw game. They will receive one of three wonderful gifts of magic scarf, blessing ornament or OH Bear bag.
5. Things to be noted:
(1) Each person is limited to one exchange in this activity. Each day is limited to 20 exchanges. Books exchanged should not be religious books, comics, magazines and so on. In the event of dispute, organizer of this activity shall have discretion over such issue.
(2) No return of books will be allowed once exchange is carried out successfully. Books collected from this activity will be provided to respective tourist centers of this Administration Office for book floating activity.
Idea of “book floating” originated from Europe. It is based on the concept of sharing and interaction. Before book lovers “float” their books to public places, they will usually affix book labels that they write down to encourage people who receive the books to “float” the books again using the same way after they read the books so that others will also be able to read the books. That is, to float their books to allow books to meet more bosom friends.
Books suitable for floating are: books of children picture books, adolescent books and encouraging /recreational/literature books which are suitable for the public to read without copyright issue and are not damaged, tainted or graffitied. Books not suitable for floating are: periodicals with timeliness, magazine, advertisement materials, books of specific religion, textbook, supplementary books, reference books (such as dictionary, encyclopedia, operation manual), or restricted books or magazines.